|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||8,405,265|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||5,734,276|
The Analysis of Environmental Sustainability for Rural Housing Using Fuzzy Interference Systems (Case Study: Rural Areas in Marivan County)
|Journal of Research and Rural Planning|
|مقاله 5، دوره 8، شماره 1 - شماره پیاپی 24، خرداد 2019، صفحه 79-93 اصل مقاله (1.36 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Scientific Articles|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22067/jrrp.v8i1.70319|
|Bahram Imani* 1؛ Asghar Pashazadeh1؛ Seyed Hadi Karimi2|
|1Mohaghegh Ardabili University|
|2University of Tehran|
|Purpose- Housing has been one of the basic needs of the human beings, and the settlements have also been considered as the basic needs in terms of human communities. In order to satisfy such needs appropriately, traditionally human beings have intended to supply such needs as dealing with their surrounding environment. The current research intends to define the indices of housing sustainability in order to investigate the sustainability of environment for rural housing in Marivan County.|
Design/methodology/approach- The required data was collected using documentary methods and field studies together with questionnaires. First, the environmental variables of sustainable housing for rural areas were defined. Next, using hierarchical sampling method together with Cochran formula, 295 rural households were selected as the sample of the study. The tool for collecting the data was a questionnaire with an acceptable reliability endorsed using pre-test, data analysis, and the calculation of Cronbach's alpha coefficient. Finally, in order to analyze the data, fuzzy interference system (FIS) was used within the MATLAB software. For mixing the results obtained from measuring the elements of environmental sustainability, the gamma fuzzy was used together with FIS.
Findings- The results indicated that the environmental sustainability of rural housing in the current research included the values of 0.9, 0.7, and 0.5 for gamma fuzzy which respectively included 0.09, 0.22, and 0.52. This indicates that the environmental sustainability of rural housing is not desirable for the areas investigated in this study.
Research limitations/implications- The most important problem with the current research was that the household heads in the rural areas could not be easily accessed for data collection.
Practical implications- With respect to the results, it is recommended that the economic, cultural, and social conditions of the rural areas and the subsistence of their native residents should be in line with the climatic and geographical conditions of the areas.
Originality/value- The results of the current research can pave the way for studying the sustainability of the rural housing, especially in the area which has been studied.
|Rural Housing؛ Environmental sustainability؛ fuzzy inference fuzzy (FIS)؛ fuzzy gamma؛ Marivan city|
1. Afrakhteh, H., & Havasi, N. (1390/2011). An analysis of the role of housing loan in rural development- case study, rural area Seyed Ibrahim, Dehloran County. Journal of Geography, 9(31), 55-76. [In Persian]
2. Asayesh, H. (1375/1996). Measuring life quality. Journal of Housing and Islamic Revolution, 76(5), 59-77. [In Persian]
3. Azizi, M. (1383/2004). Role of housing indicators in planning. Journal of Fine Arts, 17(5), 31-42. [In Persian]
4. Barghi, K., Amraei, A., & Shayan, M. (1395/2016). Analysis and study of the indicators of housing sustainability in rural areas (Case study: rural area Ma'moolan, Poldokhtar County). Journal of Geographical Research, 31(1), 57-64. [In Persian]
5. Chaparli, H. (1386/2007). Role of income in developing patterns for rural housing (Case study: the rural area of Soltanali, Gonbad County) (Unpublished master's thesis). Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
6. Choguill, M., & Charles, L. (2007). The search for policies to support sustainable housing. Habitat International, 31(1), 143-149.
7. Edwards, B., & Turrent, D. (2000). Sustainable housing. London: E & FN Spoon.
8. Gray, I., Hudson, W., & Brown, A. J. (2004). What is regionalism? In John Wanna (1rd. Ed.), Restructuring Australia: Regionalism, republicanism and reform of the nation-state (pp. 16-27). Sydney, Australia: Federation Press.
9. Hakimi, H., Pourmohammadi, M., Parhizgar, A., Meshkini, A., & Pourtaheri, M. (1390/2011). Evaluation of qualitative and quantitative indicators of housing in Iran's informal settlements (Case study: Jamshidabad, Khoy). Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 44(4), 197-210. [In Persian].
10. Hekmatnia, H., & Mousavi, N. (1385/2006). Application of models in geography with stressing on urban and regional planning. Yazd: Elm E Novin Publication. [In Persian].
11. Lotfi, H., Ahmadi, A., & Hasanzadeh Farjood, D. (1388/2009). Necessary indicators and factors for planning and policy making on rural housing in Iran. Geographical Quarterly on Land Use Planning, 7(2), 105-123. [In Persian]
12. Mahmoudi, M., & Nikghadam, M. (1387/2008). Reduction of environmental pollution due to housing development using solutions for architectural designs, case study: Residential textures surrounding Tehran. Journal of Fine Arts, 35(13), 27-38. [In Persian]
13. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., Sinaei Moghaddam, S., & Cheraghi, M. (1396/2017). Rural housing sustainability based on analysis of interactive information (Case study: The rural district of Peshteh Zilaei, Cheram County). Planning of Physical Development, 2(1), 91-108. [In Persian]
14. Mokhber, A. (1363/1984). Social aspects of housing (The Centers for Social and Economic Documents., Trans). Tehran: Publication of Planning and Budgeting Organization. [In Persian]
15. Pourmohammad, R., Navid, S., & Navid, H. (1386/2007). Sustainability in cities from yesterday till today. Seven Cities, 21(7), 5-22. [In Persian].
16. Ross, T. J. (2010). Fuzzy logic with engineering applications (3rd. Ed.). UK: Wiley, Chichester.
17. Saeidi, A. (1373/1994). Economic and social requirements for building rural housing, Seminar for policies of housing development in Iran. Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development. [In Persian].
18. Sarfaraz, H. Z., & Edmundas, K. Z. (2013). Sustainable development of rural areas’ building structures based on local climate. Procedia Engineering, 57(5), 1295-1301.
19. Shayan, N., Barghi, H., & Agha-Amrayie, A. (2014). Studying indicators of sustainable housing in rural areas (Case study: Villages of Zarrindasht). Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences, 3(11), 187-193.
20. Statistics Center of Iran. (1390/2011). Statistical Yearbook of Kurdistan Province, Kurdistan Provincial Statistics and Information Office. [In Persian]
21. Taghizadeh, M. (1380/2001). Urban sustainable development and housing. Tehran: Publication of Housing and Revolution. [In Persian]
22. Westaway, M. S. (2006). A longitudinal investigation of satisfaction with personal and environmental quality of life in an informal South African housing settlement, Doornkop, Soweto, Habital International, 30(1), 175-189.
23. Whit. R. (2002). Building the Ecological City. India: Wood Head Publishing, CRC Press.
24. Yigitcanlar, T., Kamruzzaman, M., & Teriman, S. (2015). Neighborhood ustainability assessment: Evaluating residential development sustainability in a developing country context. Sustainability, 7(3), 2570-2602.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 288
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 200