|موفقیت نشریه ماشین های کشاورزی دانشکده کشاورزی دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد به قرار گرفتن در فهرست نمایه بینالمللی Scopus|
|آرشیو نشریه های Iranian Journal of Animal Biosystematics -Journal of Research and Rural Planning و Journal of Cell and Molecular Research در پایگاهInternet Archive تکمیل شد|
|نمایه شدن 4 نشریه دیگر از دانشگاه فردوسی در EBSCO|
|شیوه ساخت و به روز رسانی ریسرچر پروفایل|
|شاخص های ارزیابی نشریات علمی وزارت عتف در سال 1401|
|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||12,093,288|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||7,646,885|
Analysis of Livability of Rural Settlements (Case Study: Villages of Kashmar County)
|Journal of Research and Rural Planning|
|مقاله 6، دوره 8، شماره 2 - شماره پیاپی 25، مرداد 2019، صفحه 97-114 اصل مقاله (1.16 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Scientific Articles|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22067/jrrp.v8i2.73136|
|Seyyed Amir Mohammad Alavizadeh* 1؛ Samaneh Kiumars2؛ Elham Ebrahimi2؛ Marziye Alipour3|
|1Payame Noor University|
|2Ferdowsi University of Mashhad|
|3University of Zabol|
|Purpose- This study aimed to determine the constructive components of livable rural communities. To this end, it investigates the status of livability from the viewpoint of rural population in villages of Kashmar County.|
Design/methodology/approach- This is a descriptive-analytic study. In the first stage, indicators were extracted by reviewing the relevant literature. Then, a questionnaire was developed based on the Likert scale. Using the Cochran formula, 350 samples were selected and were randomly distributed. Finally, the data were analyzed using the SPSS software and employing correlation and Friedman tests.
Finding- The results of the Spearman test showed no significant relationship between individual characteristics (age, sex, education) and livability indicators. On the other hand, the results of the Friedman test revealed that villages have higher livability in terms of the environmental dimension than other dimensions. In terms of the social dimension, recreation and leisure time indicator had the highest rank from respondents’ viewpoint (5.50), and other indicators were also effective in varying degrees. Respondents were more satisfied with public space than other indicators.
Originality/value - Due to the novelty of the subject in Iran, and since it has received low attention in the relevant global literature, more time is needed to carry out further studies. The results of this study may be useful for rural officials and planners, rural students and researchers.
|25) Yuan؛ J؛ Wu؛ Q؛ Liu؛ J.(2012). Understanding indigenous knowledge in sustainabl|
1. AAPR5 Public Policy Institute. (2005). Livable Communities: An Evaluation Guide. Tempe, AZ: Arizona State University Herberger Center for Design Excellence. www.aarp.org /research /housing-mobility /indliving / d18311_communities.html
2. Afrakhteh, H., Anvari, A., Jalalian, H., & Manuchehri, A. (1395/2016). Analysis of the role of social capital in the livability of the villages merged into the Miandoab city. Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 3(4), 415-441. [In Persian]
3. Ahmadi Nejad, F. & Bandar Abaad, A. R. (1393/2014). Evaluating quality of life indicators with emphasis on the principles of living in District 22 in Tehran. Journal of Urban Planning and Research, 5(16), 55-74. [In Persian]
4. American, I. O. A. (AIA). (2005). “What Makes a Community Livable?”, (101), 10-11, Retrived from https://www.aarp.org/livable-communities/about/info-2014/what-is-a-livable-community.html.
5. Ashrafi, M., Hooshmand, M., Karamatzadeh. A. (1393/2014). Analysis of sustainable development of agriculture in rural areas with emphasis on economic approach (Case study: Villages in Kashmar City). Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 1(2), 51-68. [In Persian]
6. Bahrami, A. & Bayat, M. & Isaloo, A. A. (1394/2015). The notion of livability: a new approach in improvement of quality of life in rural communities- Case study: Qom County, Kahak District). Journal of Housing and Rural Environment, 33(146), 107-120. [In Persian]
7. Bemanian, M. R., Mehrdadian, & A. Rezaei Rad, H. (1390/2011). Assessment of immigration effects as the most important factor in determining the extent of urban poverty of informal settlements using GIS (Case study: Kashmar City). Amayesh Environment Journal, 4(15), 125-146. [In Persian]
8. Boozarjomehri, Kh., Ismaili, A., & Romiani, A. (1396/2017). The role of indigenous knowledge of villagers in the livability of the rural regions: Devin and Tukur Villages in Shirvan City. Journal of Geography and Urban Regional Logistics. p. 24, 93-110. [In Persian]
9. Bullock, B. S., Susie, J (2004). An analysis of Technology use and quality of life in a rural west Texas community. University of Texas, Texas.
10. Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (2009). Go to 2040. Retrieved from: http://www.cmap.illinois.gov.
11. Competition, V., & Efficiency Commission. (2008). A State of Liveability: An Inquiry Into Enhancing Victoria's Liveability: a Draft Report for Further Consultation and Input. VCEC.
12. Faiz, A., Faiz, A., Wang, W., & Bennett, C. (2012). Sustainable rural roads for livelihoods and livability. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 53, 1-8.
13. Ghalibaf, M.B., & Yari Shegefti, A. (1388/2009). Measuring the satisfaction of rural residents with the quality of life and its effect on the security of the border areas (Case study: Nosood District, Kermanshah Province). Journal of Village and Development, 12(3), 163-184. [In Persian]
14. Hakim Doost, S. Y., Moradi, M., & Nazari, A., & Rostami, Sh. (1395/2016). Spatial analysis of risky living zones and activities of rural settlements in the border areas (Case study: Rural settlements in Hirmand County). Journal of Geographic Information (Sepehr), 25(99), 71-92. [In Persian]
15. Hesari, A., Mousavi, M. N., Movahed, A., & Tavalaei S. (1395/2016). Spatial analysis of Tabriz Metropolitan area with livability approach. Journal of Geographical Space, 16(54), 155-176. [In Persian]
16. Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation. (1361/1982). A collection of specific rules and regulations in the field of rural development. Tehran: IRHF Publication. [In Persian]
17. Jafari Hamzeabaadi, H. (1392/2013). Analysis of the livability of cities with respect to the sustainable urban development Case study: Tehran Metropolis) (Published master's thesis). Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
18. Jomepour, M., & Tahmasebi Tehrani, Sh. (1392/2013). Explanation of the rate of livability and quality of life in urban villages: Case study of central part of Shahriar city. Journal of Physical-Spatial Planning, 1(3), 49-60. [In Persian]
19. Khorasani, M. A. (1391/2012). Explanation of livability of villages around the cities with quality of life approach (Case study of Varamin County) (Doctoral dissertation). University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
20. Khorasani, M.A., & Rezvani, M.R. (1392/2013). Measuring and evaluating the components of livability in rural settlements around the city (Case study: Varamin City). Journal of Local Rural-Urban Development (Rural Development), 5(1), 89-110. [In Persian]
21. Khorasani, M.A., & Rezvani, M.R. (1392/2013). Recognition and analysis of the difference in viability of rural villages in Varamin city. Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, 2(2), 55-74. [In Persian]
22. Khorasani, M.A., Mollaei Ghalichi, M., & Rezvani, M.R. (1394/2015). Analysis of the effect of individual variables on perception of livability in villages around the city (Case study: Varamin City). Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 13 (2), 159-181. [In Persian]
23. Leby, J. L., & Hashim, A. H. (2010). Liveability dimensions and attributes their relative importance in the eyes of neighbourhood residents. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 15(1), 67-91.
24. Mac Alister, J., & Miller, C. )2013). Vitality in urban space, livalble city corerence. Sidny, Auostralia.
25. Mahmoudi, H., Sojasi Qeidari, & H., Sadeghloo, T. (1396/2017). Ranking of rural areas based on livability indicators: Nizamabad Village, Azadshahr City. Journal of Human Geography Research. Articles ready for publication, accepted, online publication. [In Persian]
26. Mccrea, Rod. Walters, Peter. (2012) Impacts of Urban Consolidation on Urban Liveability: Comparing an Inner and Outer Suburb in Brisbane, Australia. Housing, Theory and Society, 29(2), 190-206.
27. Merriam-Webster. (2013). Livability. Retrieved 19 July 2013 from http://www.merriam-webster.com.
28. National Association of Regional Councils. )2010(. Rural benefits of The Livable Communities Act. Retrieved from www.narc.com
29. National Recreation and Parks Association (2010). A Collaborative Approach to Community Health and Livability. Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. P3.
30. Omar, S.K. (2010). Challenges of the K-Era: The psychological contract of knowledge’s sharing and organisational commitment. International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management, 4, 1061-1073.
31. Radcliff, B. (2001). Politics, markets and life satisfaction: The Political economy of human happiness. American Political Science Review, 95(4), 939-955
32. Sasanpour, F. (1396/2017). Unspoken words on livability. Scientific-Specialized Abaadi Journal, 2, 34-35. [In Persian]
33. Seymoar, J. (2008) Principles of livable communities. Journal of Environmental Science, 12(1), 172-188.
34. Shamsuddin, S., Hassan, N. R. A., & Bilyamin, S. F. I. (1391/2012). Walkable environment in increasing the liveability of a city. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 50, 167-178. [In Persian]
35. South Worth, M. (2003). Measuring the livable city. Built Environment, 29(4), 343-354.
36. Stein, E. K. (2002). Community and quality of life. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press.
37. United States Department of Transportation US DOT (2010). U. S. DOT STRATEGIC PLAN Transportation for a New Generation .US DOT.
38. Wang, X. (2010). The research on the evaluation index system of livable rural areas in China by the caseof rural areas in Henan Province. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, 1, 456 – 461.
39. Yuan, J., Wu, Q., & Liu, J. (2012). Understanding indigenous knowledge in sustainable management of natural resources in China Taking two villages from Guizhou Province as a case. Forest Policy and Economics, 22, 47-52.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 726
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 557