|موفقیت نشریه ماشین های کشاورزی دانشکده کشاورزی دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد به قرار گرفتن در فهرست نمایه بینالمللی Scopus|
|آرشیو نشریه های Iranian Journal of Animal Biosystematics -Journal of Research and Rural Planning و Journal of Cell and Molecular Research در پایگاهInternet Archive تکمیل شد|
|نمایه شدن 4 نشریه دیگر از دانشگاه فردوسی در EBSCO|
|شیوه ساخت و به روز رسانی ریسرچر پروفایل|
|شاخص های ارزیابی نشریات علمی وزارت عتف در سال 1401|
|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||9,298,126|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||6,533,190|
Locating of Services Element in the Required of Tourism Atracction Based on Environmental Capabilities ) Case Study: Vicinity of Hassanlu Dam - Naqadeh County)
|Journal of Research and Rural Planning|
|مقاله 3، دوره 5، شماره 4 - شماره پیاپی 16، اردیبهشت 2017، صفحه 33-46 اصل مقاله (1.55 M)|
|نوع مقاله: علمی|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22067/jrrp.v5i4.51098|
|Zahra Hosseingholipour* ؛ Ahmad Shahivandi|
|Art University of Isfahan|
Mechanical life and pollution in the cities, air pollution and noise pollution and other environmental pollutants led to increasingly citizen’s need to nature and the use of its blessings. Naqadeh town located in West Azerbaijan state, invites the numbers of passengers from inside and outside of the state, in tourism seasons, yearly. Potential element of tourism in this area is the Hasanlu dam that is located in International Hasanlu wetland (Shurgol) with natural attractions, have potential of recreation, sports and ecotourism capabilities. But these potentials have been lost due to lack of demanded equipment and infrastructure and lack of appropriate services for tourists and spacing. Thus, we can determine the best place for settling leisure equipment via appropriate planning of free time for different classes of people and with normative using of available potentials and with good investment and change the Hasanlu dam area to a main tourism pole in the state. Main aim of this study is attracting tourists and converting the Hasanlu dam to tourism destination via finding the best place to locating tourism services so that this is with an emphasis on tourism demands in future beside the possibilities in hand. Therefore, using the descriptive – analytical methodology and with functional nature, seeks to answer the question that which possibilities and attractions does Hasanlu dam area has in the field of expanding the tourism activities and where is the best place to allocate the tourism services in regard to required tourism services (in addition to current facilities)?
2. THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK
Tourism is one of the industries with speedy growth and a global force for economic and regional development and has an important role in economic and social welfare development of counties and its development is one of the low-price ways of employment making. The use of tourism as a way to infill the free time and with the purpose of decreasing the increasing tensions in urban and industrial life has been taken to account. According to current census, tourism industry plays an important role in countries economy as second income sources of 49 developing country. Tourism development gives an integration of benefits and costs and increasing fields of tourism economy that has a great part in tourism politics and planning and trade ways. Importance of tourism is not limited in making work opportunity and income, in case of previously thought planning, tourism can provide direct and indirect economical, social, cultural and political benefits and can give considerable share in national development. West Azarbayjan sate is not excluded from this issue but with the presence of plenty of attractions for investment, many of its tourism potentials are left whithout appropriate planning and policy making. One of the most important attractions is Hasanlu dam of Naghadeh that its type of tourism according to study literature and kindes given, is ecotourism and recreational and in this regard, we tried to take account required services in extraction of the allocation indexes.
The main aim of locating in this study is to determine an appropriate place to settle tourism services in Hassanlu dam. In this regard, locating indicators were extracted based on a descriptive-analytic basis and according to the literature and the current status and viewpoint of experts in two sections: 1. Locating indicators according to current status and 2. Locating indicators according to required services of this site for tourism in the future. Then based on indicators, required information entered in to the geographical information system (GIS). So, that maps and spatial data has been digitized and stored in databases and then non- spatial data (descriptive data) attributed to the spatial phenomenons and entered in to database, each one of factors that are effective in allocation of tourism land use (current equipment and required tourism services) are considered as locating criteria and every one reclassed to sub-criteria and evaluation of each one is according to its importance in locating. This locating is taken into account based on a general scale (0-10) and it should be noted that ratings are according to experts’ ideas. After weighting the informative layers with the order of calculating rasters, the layers have been integrated according to their weight to each service, and study area according to potential of tourism sets for each of the services are specified in terms of desirability in five groups: very good, good, average, poor, very poor.
In this study, 33 layers, including the factors affecting the locating of Hasanlu dam tourism and also the proposed services, have been studied and analyzed. Therefore, unlike other studies that rely on only the current situation and locating based on current possibilities, this research in addition to the considering existing facilities, pays attention to the users’ needs and tourism services requirment in the future and current facilities. Then, these spaces will become more pleasant to the tourists. The important point that should be noted is attending to vilagers around the Hasanlu dam and employment making for them, because usually the host society is being ignored in the design. It can have significant impact on the development of tourism in the region.
This study has benefited from the geographic information system capabilities and combines it with network analysis process. Capability and attractions of Hasanlu dam detected regarding development of tourism activities. And in addition to the current facilities, tourism services requirement in the future is considered to choosing a suitable place for tourism establishment. In conventional locating, there is high emphasis on current facilities and required services in the future is ignored. In this case, the selected areas will not responsive to the tourism needs in the future. Therefore, it is recommended that in locating tourism areas, in addition to the current facilities, pay attention to the expectations and needs of users in the future, so tourists have more tendency to referring them and tourism attractions increase. Finally, it can be said that using geographic information systems (GIS) and network analysis process (ANP) provide an opportunity to identify areas with high potential for tourism activities, save costs and required services.
|Tourism services؛ Geographical information system؛ Analytic Network Process. Naqadeh|
1. Abdollahi, H., Matinkhah, H., Bashari, H., and Hosseini, M. (1390/2011). Identify priorities for tourism in Gavkhoni region using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Journal of the Natural Environment & Natural Resources in Iran, 9(1), 95-110. [In Persian]
2. Alvani, M., & Dehdashti, Sh. (1373/1994). Principles and fundamentals of tourism. (1nd Ed.)., Tehran, Iran: Mostazafan and Janbazan Comittee Publication. [In Persian]
3. Behniafar, A., & Mansuri Daneshvar, M.R. (1389/2010). Planning with multi agent analytic approach and using Analytic hierarchy process model to tourism development in Geographic Information System environment (Case study: Watershed Golmakan). Journal of Enviromental Based Terriotorial Planning, 10(9), 1-11. [In Persian]
4. Boers, B., and Cottrell, S. (2007). Sustainable Tourism Infrastructure Planning: A GIS Geography and Environmental Planning. Journal of Tourism Geographies, 16(9), 1–21.
5. Chen, R.J.C. (2006). Geographic information systems (GIS) applications in retail tourism and teaching curriculum. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 19(10),10-16.
6. Ebrahimzadeh, A., and Valashajerdi Farahani, R. (1392/2013). Analysis of the motivation of tourists and the effect of population and income on that (Case study: Norooz Tourists of Mahallat city). Journal of Urban Studies, 1(4), 1-10. [In Persian]
7. Fadahunsi, M.Sc. (2011). Application of Geographical Information System (GIS) Technology to Tourism Management in Ile-Ife, Osun State. Journal of Science and Technology, 2(12). 274- 283.
8. Giles, W. (2003). GIS application in tourism planning. GIS Seminar Instructor: Mr. Wayne Giles.
9. Guun, C. A., and Var. T. (2002). Tourism planning: basic, concepts, cases, Routledge. New York: BRDY.
10. Inskeep, E. (1991). Tourism planning: An integrated and sustainable development approach, Wiley. Canada: Van Nostrand Reinhold.
11. Jahanian, M., and Nadalipoor, Z. (1392/2013). Tourism management (Definition, nature and Components). (1nd Ed.), Tehran, Iran: Jahad Daneshgahi Publications Organization. [In Persian]
12. Jovanovich, V. (2008). the application of GIS and its components in tourism. Journal of Operations Research. 3(2), 261-272.
13. Kazemi, M. (2011). Tourism management. (5nd Ed.)., Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publication. [In Persian]
14. Kuellmer, M. (2007). Economic Success of Tourism. University of Muenster. University of Muenster, Submitted for the degree of Bachelor of Public Administration.
15. Larry, D., and Spurr, R. (2008) Tourism Economics Summary, STCRC Centre for Economics and Policy. Retrieved 15 July 2015 from www.crctourism.com.au.
16. Mahdinejhad, M. & Saghayi, M. (1382/2003). Challenges of tourism in Iran and strategies for Its improvement and development. Journal of Sepehr, 13(51), 53-57. [In Persian]
17. Masumi, M. (1385/2006). Nature of tourism. (1nd Ed.)., Tehran, Iran: Peyke Kosar Publication. [In Persian]
18. Michaela, A., and Mikulec, j. (2011). Use of GIS to study tourism burden – case study of protected landscape area KOKORÍNSKO. Department of Surveying and Geoiformatics, Journal of Environmental Studies, Nigeria,5(6), 5-16.
19. Movahhed, A. (1376/1997). Urban tourism. (2nd Ed.)., Ahvaz, Iran: Shahid Chamran University Publication. [In Persian]
20. Nobakht, M., & Pirooz, A. (1387/2008). Development of tourism industry in Iran, Obstacles and solutions. (1nd Ed.)., Tehran, Iran: Islamic Azad University. [In Persian]
21. Papeli Yazdi, M., & Saghayii, M. (1389/2010). Tourism (Nature and concepts). (2nd Ed.)., Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publication. [In Persian]
22. Rezvani, A. A. (1374/1995). Geography and tourism industry. (5nd Ed.)., Tehran: Payam Noor University Publication. [In Persian]
23. Ryan, C. (1995). Researching tourism satisfication: Issues, concept, and problems, Routledge. London: Rutledge.
24. Saaty, L. T. (2004). The Analytic network process dependence and feedback in decision making part 2 theory and validation examples. Journal of Business Applications and Computational Intelligence, 14(361), 291-315.
25. Shahbakhti Rostami, M., & Abkar, F. (1391/2012). Locating Tourism Landuses by Applying Geographical Information System (GIS) (Case study: Kish Island, Fun park). Journal of Geography and Territorial Spatial Arrangement, 5(5), 35-48. [In Persian]
26. Shaw, G., & Williams, A. M. (2002). Critical issues in tourism: A geographical perspective. Oxford: Blackwell.
27. Taghavi, M., & Soleymani, A. (1388/2009). The effective factors on Iran's tourism industry. Journal of Economic Researches, 9(1), 157-172. [In Persian]
28. Tavalayi, S. (1385/2006). A review of tourism industry. (2nd Ed.)., Thran, Iran: Kharazmi University Publication. [In Persian]
29. Trembly, P. (2005). GIS Technique in Tourism and Recreation Planning: Applications to Wildlife Tourism. In Tourism Research Methods. Canberra: CABI Publishing.
30. Urban and Housing Organization of West Azarbaijan. (1391/2012). Regional development project (Comprehensive) Naqadeh. Consultant Engineers of Architecture and Urban Planning. West Azerbaijan: Municipality of Naqadeh. [In Persian]
31. World Travel and Tourism Council. (2010) Tourism Economic Research 2010, World Travel & Tourism Council, London. Retrieved 12 June 2014 from http://www.wttc.org/eng/Tourism_Research/ Economic_Research.
32. Young Hum, K., and Rene Short, J. (1389/2010). Cities and economic systems (Meshkini, A., Varmaghani M., Yousefi, M., & Trans., 2nd ed.). Tehran, Iran: Study and Research Center of Urban Planning and Architecture in Iran. [In Persian]
33. Zebardast, A. (1389/2010). Application of network analysis process (ANP) in urban and regional planning. Journal of Honarhaye Ziba – Arcitectral and Urban Planing, 5(41), 79-90. [In Persian]
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 378
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 162