|موفقیت نشریه ماشین های کشاورزی دانشکده کشاورزی دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد به قرار گرفتن در فهرست نمایه بینالمللی Scopus|
|آرشیو نشریه های Iranian Journal of Animal Biosystematics -Journal of Research and Rural Planning و Journal of Cell and Molecular Research در پایگاهInternet Archive تکمیل شد|
|نمایه شدن 4 نشریه دیگر از دانشگاه فردوسی در EBSCO|
|شیوه ساخت و به روز رسانی ریسرچر پروفایل|
|شاخص های ارزیابی نشریات علمی وزارت عتف در سال 1401|
|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||9,332,377|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||6,566,281|
The Role of Popular Participation in the Implementation Quality of Rural Guide Plans )Case Study: Sistan Border Region)
|Journal of Research and Rural Planning|
|مقاله 4، دوره 6، شماره 4 - شماره پیاپی 20، فروردین 2018، صفحه 127-143 اصل مقاله (1.12 M)|
|نوع مقاله: علمی|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22067/jrrp.v6i4.60569|
|Sadegh Asghari Lafmejani* 1؛ Mostafa Beykmaddah1؛ Mahdi Masoumi Jeshni2|
|1University of Zabol|
|Purpose: This study intended to analyze the role and function of public participation in the quality of the implementation of guide plans in the villages of the border region of Sistan.|
Design/methodology/approach: This is a descriptive and analytical research. In this regard, a broad spectrum of indicators was determined and studied within the framework of field studies (completing the household questionnaire, interviewing local experts and experts of the Housing Foundation, and filling out forms of field observations) to achieve the desired goal. The Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and statistical and spatial analyses were employed to analyze the information. They were performed using Expert Choice, SPSS and ArcGIS. In statistical analyses, the regression model and Pearson correlation coefficient were employed.
Findings: Results confirmed that 53 percent of the villages under study were at a suitable or relatively suitable level with respect to the quality of executing guide plan, and the level of public participation in the implementation of guide plan was at an average level or higher in 60 percent of the villages. Results of statistical analyses also indicated that there was a significant relationship between the participation level in the villages and the quality level of the implementation of guide plan.
Research limitations/implications: Active cooperation of the authorities in five counties in Sistan region modified many of the existing limitations in carrying out this research. Nevertheless, the vast expanse of the study region and the difficulty in accessing the sample villages on the one hand and the need to complete the various questionnaires and field observation forms considered for this research on the other hand caused numerous difficulties and hardships and prolonged the implementation of the research.
Practical implications: It is necessary that the Housing Foundation study the extent of participation of rural people and the required strategies for expanding public participation and take suitable measures prior to the implementation of guide plans. For this purpose, considering the effective role village managers, members of the Islamic Council of villages and local experts play in enhancing participation of rural people in the implementation of guide plans, the existing potentials in villages must be utilized.
Originality / Value: Considering the role and function of public participation in upgrading the quality of executing guide plans, the need for preparing the suitable groundwork for maximizing public participation in the implementation of this plan is emphasized.
|Guide plan؛ implementation quality؛ publice participation؛ Village؛ Sistan|
1. Anabestani, A. (1392/2013). Personal factors affecting rural settlers' participation in rural guidance plans (A case study: Khaf County). Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 21, 197-222. [In Persian]
2. Anabestani, A. (1393/2014). Analysis of structural-institutional factors affecting villagers' participation in implementation process of rural guidance plans (Case study: Villages in Khaf county). Journal of Regional Planing, 4)13(, 45-60. [In Persian]
3. Anabestani, A. & Akbari, M. H. (1391/2012). Assessment of rural guidance plans and its role in rural physical development from the villagers’ view (Case study: Jahrom County). Human Geography Research Quarterly, 44(82), 93-110. [In Persian]
4. Asheri, E. A., Noormohammadi, S., Ghaghadari, R., & Rostami, A. R. (1391/2012). Evaluation of economic, social and security effects of establishing border markets and their role in the development of border regions (Case Study: Javanrud border market). The Second National Conference on Strategies for Economic Development with the Focus on Regional Planning (pp. 1-22), the Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch, Sanandaj, Iran. [In Persian]
5. Azami, M., Yaghoobi, A., & Motaghed, M. (1394/2015). Evaluation of people’s participation in rual guide plan and effective factors affecting their participation. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 46)4(, 881-889. [In Persian]
6. Azimi, N., Molaei Hashjin, N., & Alizadeh, A. R. (1390/2011). Analysis of the underlying factors in the achievement level of implemented rural guide plans in the east of Guilan Province, Iran. Journal of Geographical Landscape, 6)16(, 84-98. [In Persian]
7. Azimi, N., Molaei Hashjin, N., & Asheghi, A. (1391/2012). Examining the physical impacts of implementation of rural guide plans from rural residents’ view point (Case study: Miandoab county). Journal of Geographical Landscape, 7)19(, 25-37. [In Persian]
8. Azkia, M., & Imani, A., (1386/2008). Rural sustainable development. Tehran: Ettelaat Publications. [In Persian]
9. Bauer, S., & Evalina, M. (2011). Issues and challenges in rural development. Weikersheim: Margraf Publishers.
10. Borzoo, Gh., Shah Hosseini, A., Abasizadeh Ghanavati, M. S., Valizadeh, A., Baghernasab, M., Baharami, M., … Zarafshani, K. (1389/2010). Qualitative evaluation of guide plan of Karnachi village in Kermanshah Township: Applying the grounded theory approach. Journal of Rural Research, 1)3(, 153-172. [In Persian]
11. Charmchian Langerodi, M., & Espahbodinia, N. (1394/2015). An investigation of effective factor on the rural Islamic council’s participation of extension about rural sustainable development in Sari. Rural Development Strategies, 2(1), 61-74. [In Persian]
12. Ebrahimi, M. S., Amini, A. M., & Mikaeil, S. H. (1393/2014). Investigation of infrastructure and superstructure services in rural-guide plan in Amol Township. Journal of Geographical Landscape, 9)26(. 105-119. [In Persian]
13. Fozouni Ardakani, Z., & Haiati, M. (1390/2011, September). A review of the trend of executing rural guide plans by considering guide plan at Sepidan Fars. Paper presented at the First National Congress on Agricultural Sciences and Technologies (pp. 1-4), Zanjan University, Zanjan, Iran. [In Persian]
14. Gemini, D., Ahmadi, R., & Ahmadi, Sh. (1391/2012, septemder). Physical and Environmental Impacts of Executing guide plans and the effects of their management mechanisms (case study: the village of Badrabad). Proceedings of the First National Conference on Rural Development (pp. 1-6), Guilan University, Guilan, Iran. [In Persian]
15. Ghaffari, Gh. R., Mirzaie. H., & Karimi, A. R. (1390/2011). On the relationship between industry and quality of life. Journal of Community Development, 3(1), 1-24. [In Persian]
16. Ghasemi, M. A. (1384/2005). Socio-economic determinants of rural people's participation in construction programmes (A case study of central district of Kashan county). Journal of Village and Development, 8(4), 79-112. [In Persian]
17. Hassannejad, M., Kohansal, M. R., & Ghorbani, M. (1390/2011). Factors affecting rural people participation in rural development groups (A case study of carbon sequestration project in South Khorasan province of Iran). Journal of Village and Development, 14(2), 73-91. [In Persian]
18. Long, H., Zou, J., Pykett, J., & li, Y. (2011). Analysis of rural transformation development in China the turn of new millennium. Journal of Applid Geography, 31(3), 1094-1105.
19. Mahon, M., Fahy, F., & Cinneide, M. (2012). The significance of quality of life and sustainability at the urban-rural fringe in the making of place-based community. Geo Journal, 77(2), 265-278.
20. Malek Mohammadi, I., & Hosseininia, Gh. H. (1379/2000). Motivations for participation of rural women in educational and extension programs in Fars province. Journal of Agricultural Sciences of Iran, 21(1), 42-53. [In Persian]
21. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., Nabati, A., & Cheraghi, M. (1391/2012). The effects of guide plan on the improvement of life quality in rural areas (Case study: Corani rural district - Bijar county). Housing and Rural Environment, 31(139), 99-112. [In Persian]
22. Papoli Yazdi, M. H., & Ebrahimi, M. A. (1385/2007). Theory of rural development. Tehran: SAMT Publications. [In Persian]
23. Pourtaheri, M., Eftekhari, A. R., & Abbasi, M. (1391/2012). Evaluating the performance of the rural guide plans in physical development of the rural settlements (Case study: Nabovat and Khoran villages in Eyvangharb township). Journal Management System, 2(5), 25-36. [In Persian]
24. Rezaei, M., & Masoudi Rad, M., (1394/2015). Study of the role of border markets on the economy and security of the regions around them (Case study: The border market of Mehran). Quarterly Disciplinary Knowledge of Ilam, 4(16), 53-67. [In Persian]
25. Rezaei, R., & Safa, L. (1393/ 2013). Analysis of the effects of implementing the rural guide plan using the structural equation model (Case study: Zanjan county), Geographical Space, 14(46), 151-171. [In Persian]
26. Rezvani, M. R. (1383/2005). Determine and analyze the surfaces having rural areas of Zanjan province. Geographical Research Quarterly, 36(50), 75-86. [In Persian]
27. Shabanali Fami, H., Ali-Beygi, A. H., & Sharifzadeh, A. (1384/2006). Approaches and techniques of participation in agricultural extension and rural development. Tehran: The Iranian Rural Development Institute Publications. [In Persian]
28. Shahbazi, E. (1389/2010). Introduction to rural development pathology. Tehran, Shahid Beheshti University Publications. [In Persian]
29. Shijie, J., Liyin, S., & Li, Z., (2012). Empirical study on the contribution of infrastructure to the coordinated development between urban and rural areas. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 11, 1113-1118.
30. Tavassoli, Gh. A. (1383/2005). Social participation in anomic society (The relationship between social deviations and damages and social participation). Tehran: Tehran University Publications. [In Persian]
31. Valencia, S. C., Flanders, D. N., & Kozak, R. A., (2012). Participatory lanndscape planning and sustainable community development (methodological observations from a case study in rural Mexico). Landscape and Urban Planning, 94(1), 63-70.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 354
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 210